In association with
The Sunday Times 'Style magazine 10th anniversary' by Grey London
Campaign Work, Friday, 21 September 2012 11:30AM
The Sunday Times has launched a press and outdoor campaign by Grey to promote its Style magazine's tenth-anniversary edition on Sunday.
All the typography in the images was stitched on to satin and photographed.
The work will appear on six-sheets, outdoor, on escalators and in the paper, in the build-up to the "ten years in Style" special edition.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- The Sunday Times "fashion royalty" by Grey London
- Sunday Times targets fashion and beauty brands with Style relaunch
- Private View: Walter Campbell and Dylan Collard
- The Times 'the paper of records' by CHI & Partners
- The Sunday Times 'Rich List 2012' by CHI & Partners
- The Times 'The Times Rich List' by CHI & Partners
- The Times 'exciting times' by CHI & Partners
- Sunday Times 'Rich List 2010' by CHI&Partners
- Digital Account Director - Creative Agency - London Sphere Digital 50-70k +bonus +benefits, London, South East
- Managing Director - Equity potential DU Group £120,000 - £150,000, South Oxfordshire
- Group PPC Head Norton Leigh £60000, Central London
- Senior Packaging Manager PSD Group Up to c. £100K + package, Northern Home Counties
- Account Manager Network Marketing £25000 - £26000 per annum, Manchester
The console is dead: The Socialisation of Gaming
The games console as we know it is dead. When Microsoft unveiled the Xbox One earlier this week, it was clear that this was more than a device that would enable you to play Call of Duty or FIFA – this was, in Microsoft’s own words, “an all-in-one home entertainment system”.