AllSaints 'we are All Saints' by BMB
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 03 October 2012 02:55PM
Beattie McGuinness Bungay has created its first work for the fashion store All Saints since picking up the business this summer.
The cinema and online campaign aims to celebrate the brand’s heritage as a "true fashion original" with strong links to the creative industry. Various actors, artisans, musicians, poets, writers and models appear in a 60 second film, written by Trevor Beattie and shot by Tom Beard, to air in cinemas.
A tablet app provides further content, revealing the stories behind the characters in the film as well as allowing users to buy each look featured. The campaign coincides with coincides with an in-store revamp including stills shot by Aitken Jolly. The production company is Parizan, with post production by MPC.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Digital Account Director - Creative Agency - London Sphere Digital 50-70k +bonus +benefits, London, South East
- Managing Director - Equity potential DU Group £120,000 - £150,000, South Oxfordshire
- Brand Consultant Hasson Associates Up to £40k + car allowance, Buckinghamshire
- Brand Strategist - Maternity Cover at Trends, Innovation & Brand Strategy Consultancy Emma & Rachael & You £35 - £40k pro rata, Central London
- Marketing Manager Michael Page Digital GBP35000 - GBP40000 per annum, Reading
The console is dead: The Socialisation of Gaming
The games console as we know it is dead. When Microsoft unveiled the Xbox One earlier this week, it was clear that this was more than a device that would enable you to play Call of Duty or FIFA – this was, in Microsoft’s own words, “an all-in-one home entertainment system”.