In association with
Costa 'coffee heads' by Karmarama
Campaign Work, Thursday, 04 October 2012 12:50PM
The new campaign from the coffee brand Costa, created by Karmarama, is running across TV, print, digital and in-store, and will culminate in a user-generated TV ad.
The campaign launches with a TV spot featuring people, including genuine Costa baristas, buried up to their necks in coffee beans while singing along to a cover of the Kiss song I Was Made For Loving You.
An app allows Costa fans to record and upload videos of themselves singing along to the track, with the winning performances featuring in a later TV ad.
The work was created by Sam Walker and Joe De Souza, and directed by Sam Brown through Rogue. Post-production was by The Mill, while GCRS oversaw audio post-production.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Digital Account Director - Creative Agency - London Sphere Digital 50-70k +bonus +benefits, London, South East
- Managing Director - Equity potential DU Group £120,000 - £150,000, South Oxfordshire
- Social Media Manager-International Media Agency Norton Leigh up to 40k plus benefits, Central London
- Web Designer:- (Fashion Web, Digital, Layout, Conceptual) Creative Recruitment £35000 - £45000 per annum + Negotiable, London
- Web & Print Designer (Integrated, Visual, Print, Digital) Creative Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum + Negotiable, Waltham Abbey
The console is dead: The Socialisation of Gaming
The games console as we know it is dead. When Microsoft unveiled the Xbox One earlier this week, it was clear that this was more than a device that would enable you to play Call of Duty or FIFA – this was, in Microsoft’s own words, “an all-in-one home entertainment system”.