In association with
Expedia 'find your understanding' by 180LA
Campaign Work, Monday, 08 October 2012 10:51AM
As part of Expedia's "find yours" campaign, the travel website has released an online video that follows a father's journey as he deals with conflicting emotions regarding his lesbian daughter's same-sex marriage.
The film, by 180LA, is composed of real footage taken of the father and daughter. It is one in a series of stories by Expedia to demonstrate that every trip is unique.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Account Director Purple Consultancy £55000 - £65000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Manager Purple Consultancy £34000 - £40000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Manager Purple Consultancy £38000 - £45000 per annum, London
- Forward Thinking Senior Digital Project/ Account Manager Purple Consultancy £38000 - £45000 per annum, London
- Account Director Purple Consultancy £45000 - £52000 per annum, London
- Blippar connects disjointed families, says MEC executive
- Fans take on Jo-Wilfried Tsonga in Twitter-powered tennis game
- Nature Valley awards integrated business to start-up
- LMFM challenges bakers to be Brave on World Baking Day
- Samsung strikes placement deal with The Wanted
- Jaguar readies global campaign for F-Type launch
30 Seconds to Mars stratospheric rise on social media
In the week that it was shown that users only visited the planet Google+ for less than 7 minutes a month it’s interesting to look at how a contemporary rock artist brand goes about using social media in their marketing and the different levels of interest on different platforms.