In association with
Sony Xperia 'make.believe' by McCann London
Campaign Work, Tuesday, 16 October 2012 03:42PM
McCann London has created a TV and print campaign for Sony's Xperia smartphone.
The two films aim to demonstrate the possibilities of creating, sharing or listening to content using the Xperia, which can transfer music to speakers or images to another phone with a one-touch function.
The work features a cast of more than 100 people and was shot over seven days in Barcelona. It was directed by Canada through Partizan. Dominic Leung was the editor. The soundtrack is Follow by the UK band Crystal Fighters.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Digital Account Director - Creative Agency - London Sphere Digital 50-70k +bonus +benefits, London, South East
- Managing Director - Equity potential DU Group £120,000 - £150,000, South Oxfordshire
- Senior Designer Duke Circa £40k - £43k , London
- Graphic Designer CitNOW £25,000-£35 000pa, Wokingham, Berkshire
- Senior Account Director or Group Account Director, Social / Digital, £60k - £70k, Old Street Agency MODA consult up to £70k + excellent benefits, Central London, Old Street
- Blippar connects disjointed families, says MEC executive
- Campaign Viral Chart: Samsung scores hat-trick in tech-heavy chart
- Heinz brings back invisible bottle of tomato ketchup
- Polycell gets cheeky in crack-filler campaign
- Initiative scoops Amazon global media business
- Marks & Spencer loses AdWords battle to Interflora
Forget the digital cluster bomb – be more like Bob
It’s said that the average person is exposed to 30,000 marketing messages a day. To me that’s worrying news for us marketers – especially if it’s your job is to build marketing relationships with consumers.