TomTom 'robot' by Khanna\Reidinga Amsterdam
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 17 October 2012 11:12AM
The Amsterdam-based agency Khanna\Reidinga has created an online film for TomTom to announce the arrival of the navigation tool on the Android OS.
The film stars real TomTom employees.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Blippar connects disjointed families, says MEC executive
- Fans take on Jo-Wilfried Tsonga in Twitter-powered tennis game
- Campaign Viral Chart: Samsung scores hat-trick in tech-heavy chart
- Jaguar readies global campaign for F-Type launch
- ITV and Channel 4 insist they will beat declining ad market
- EE adds Dare to agency roster to develop digital
A demographic portrait of Twitter, Tumblr, Pinterest, Instagram and Facebook users
A useful study here from the ‘Pew Research Center’ taking a look at the demographic make-up of US social media users across Twitter, Tumblr, Pinterest, Instagram and Facebook. No data on LinkedIn of Google+, but great stats all the same.