E.ON 'kettle' by DLKW Lowe
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 17 October 2012 03:36PM
The energy provider E.ON has released a spot, created by DLKW Lowe, that shows how a household electrical appliance - in this case, a kettle - can bring people together.
The ad features a series of homes in which people are sharing moments together. The kettle is a constant presence throughout the spot, passing through the hands of various characters and connecting their stories. The vignettes range from a builder’s hard-earned tea break to a child holding a hot-water bottle.
The work was created by Theo Bayani and Miguel Gonzalez, and directed by Tomas Mankovsky through Blink. The director of photography was Justin Brown and post-production was by Glassworks. It was edited by Speade.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Managing Director - Equity potential DU Group £120,000 - £150,000, South Oxfordshire
- PPC Senior Account Manager : Top 20 Digital Agency Dylan Up to £40000, London
- Deputy Director of Marketing and Communications University of West England £54,827, Bristol
- Junior Digital Project Manager - Big Brand ADLIB GBP20000 - GBP25000 per annum, Wiltshire
- SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER - Shopper Marketing - 5 month CONTRACT- £180-200 day rate - Central London Judi Patton going day rate, London
- Blippar connects disjointed families, says MEC executive
- Fans take on Jo-Wilfried Tsonga in Twitter-powered tennis game
- Campaign Viral Chart: Samsung scores hat-trick in tech-heavy chart
- Jaguar readies global campaign for F-Type launch
- ITV and Channel 4 insist they will beat declining ad market
- EE adds Dare to agency roster to develop digital
A demographic portrait of Twitter, Tumblr, Pinterest, Instagram and Facebook users
A useful study here from the ‘Pew Research Center’ taking a look at the demographic make-up of US social media users across Twitter, Tumblr, Pinterest, Instagram and Facebook. No data on LinkedIn of Google+, but great stats all the same.