In association with
Asda 'Christmas brand film' by Saatchi & Saatchi
Campaign Work, Monday, 05 November 2012 02:27PM
Asda's Christmas campaign aims to show the "real story" of how mothers prepare for the holiday season.
The work includes a 60-second TV spot, by Saatchi & Saatchi, that shows a mum experiencing the challenges in the festive period, from struggling to get the tree in the car to untangling lights for the decoration.
Asda says the work is its first Christmas brand advertising activity. It is part of a wider integrated three-month campaign that will highlight the different ways the supermarket can help mums at Christmas.
The spot launches on Facebook and TV concurrently. It was written by Suzanne Hails and Paul Ewen, art directed by Phil Clarke and directed by Ric Cantor through Outsider.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Managing Director - Equity potential DU Group £120,000 - £150,000, South Oxfordshire
- Account Executive - 2 years' experience Twist Recruitment £21 - £25000 per annum + benefits, West End
- Lead UX Designer Propel £40000 - £50000 per annum, City of London
- PPC Manager PFJ £30000.00 - £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, Brighton
- Senior Project Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment GBP45000 - GBP50000 per annum, London
- Blippar connects disjointed families, says MEC executive
- Fans take on Jo-Wilfried Tsonga in Twitter-powered tennis game
- Campaign Viral Chart: Samsung scores hat-trick in tech-heavy chart
- Jaguar readies global campaign for F-Type launch
- ITV and Channel 4 insist they will beat declining ad market
- EE adds Dare to agency roster to develop digital
A demographic portrait of Twitter, Tumblr, Pinterest, Instagram and Facebook users
A useful study here from the ‘Pew Research Center’ taking a look at the demographic make-up of US social media users across Twitter, Tumblr, Pinterest, Instagram and Facebook. No data on LinkedIn of Google+, but great stats all the same.