In association with
Debenhams 'Christmas made fabulous' by JWT London
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 07 November 2012 08:00AM
Debenhams' new TV ad, created by JWT London, shows a woman's journey home for Christmas.
The spot stars designers who create clothing ranges for the department store, such as Julien Macdonald, Henry Holland and Jenny Packham. The actress Billie Piper remains the voice of the campaign.
The work was created by Toby Treyer-Evans and Laurie Howell, and directed by Ben Quinn through The Sweet Shop.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Digital Account Director - Creative Agency - London Sphere Digital 50-70k +bonus +benefits, London, South East
- Managing Director - Equity potential DU Group £120,000 - £150,000, South Oxfordshire
- Marketing Executive - Renewables Met Office £20,570 up to £21,560 for exceptional candidates + competitive benefits, Based in Exeter
- Senior web producer for clientside role in Clerkenwell £45-50k Digital Gurus £45000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Lead Online Communications Officer Adam Recruitment £22000 - £24000 per annum, Wilmslow
- Blippar connects disjointed families, says MEC executive
- Campaign Viral Chart: Samsung scores hat-trick in tech-heavy chart
- Heinz brings back invisible bottle of tomato ketchup
- Polycell gets cheeky in crack-filler campaign
- Initiative scoops Amazon global media business
- Marks & Spencer loses AdWords battle to Interflora
Forget the digital cluster bomb – be more like Bob
It’s said that the average person is exposed to 30,000 marketing messages a day. To me that’s worrying news for us marketers – especially if it’s your job is to build marketing relationships with consumers.