In association with
RAC 'don't let winter catch you out' by BBH
Campaign Work, Thursday, 08 November 2012 08:00AM
Bartle Bogle Hegarty has created its first work for the RAC, the breakdown services company, since picking up the business this summer.
The TV spot depicts two young children imitating a winter breakdown and rescue with their toy vehicles.
The 30-second execution eschews the traditional "fear factor" approach in favour of a warmer, more positive message aimed at a family audience. The RAC is billing the spot as a "departure from the campaigns normally employed by the breakdown industry".
It centres on an offer of free "At Home" cover to anyone who joins the RAC this winter.
The work was created by Brad Woolf and Dan Bailey. It was directed by the Guard Brothers through Smuggler.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Managing Director - Equity potential DU Group £120,000 - £150,000, South Oxfordshire
- Account Manager Purple Consultancy £25000 - £32000 per annum, London
- Client Manager Purple Consultancy £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Account Manager Purple Consultancy £25000 - £30000 per annum, London
- Senior Digital Project Manager - FREELANCE Purple Consultancy £300 per day, London
- Blippar connects disjointed families, says MEC executive
- Fans take on Jo-Wilfried Tsonga in Twitter-powered tennis game
- Campaign Viral Chart: Samsung scores hat-trick in tech-heavy chart
- Jaguar readies global campaign for F-Type launch
- ITV and Channel 4 insist they will beat declining ad market
- EE adds Dare to agency roster to develop digital
A demographic portrait of Twitter, Tumblr, Pinterest, Instagram and Facebook users
A useful study here from the ‘Pew Research Center’ taking a look at the demographic make-up of US social media users across Twitter, Tumblr, Pinterest, Instagram and Facebook. No data on LinkedIn of Google+, but great stats all the same.