Very.co.uk 'style superhero' by St Luke's
Campaign Work, Thursday, 08 November 2012 08:00AM
Very.co.uk has launched its Christmas ad starring its brand ambassadors Fearne Cotton and Holly Willoughby.
The spot, by St Luke’s, positions the online retailer as a "style superhero" that solves all of its customers’ gift-related dilemmas. It was written by Ed Redgrave, art directed by Dave Wigglesworth and directed by Henrik Sundgren through Acne Production.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Digital Account Director - Creative Agency - London Sphere Digital 50-70k +bonus +benefits, London, South East
- Managing Director - Equity potential DU Group £120,000 - £150,000, South Oxfordshire
- Digital Executive Spotlight Recruitment £26000 - £28000 per annum + excellent benefits, West End
- Junior Account Manager, London, up to £26,000 Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment GBP23000 - GBP25000 per annum, London
- Account Executive, London, up to £23,000 Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment GBP20000 - GBP21000 per annum, London
The console is dead: The Socialisation of Gaming
The games console as we know it is dead. When Microsoft unveiled the Xbox One earlier this week, it was clear that this was more than a device that would enable you to play Call of Duty or FIFA – this was, in Microsoft’s own words, “an all-in-one home entertainment system”.