SodaStream "the SodaStream effect" by Common
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 21 November 2012 09:49AM
SodaStream has launched a global TV campaign which premieres in the UK on Thursday 22 November. The work confronts the soft drinks industry and its bottling and reveals a new visual identity, logo, branding and tagline.
SodaStream was forced to pull the TV ad hours before it was due to air, after Clearcast slammed it for its "denigration of the bottled drinks market."
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Managing Director - Equity potential DU Group £120,000 - £150,000, South Oxfordshire
- Account Executive - 2 years' experience Twist Recruitment £21 - £25000 per annum + benefits, West End
- Lead UX Designer Propel £40000 - £50000 per annum, City of London
- PPC Manager PFJ £30000.00 - £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, Brighton
- Senior Project Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment GBP45000 - GBP50000 per annum, London
- Blippar connects disjointed families, says MEC executive
- Fans take on Jo-Wilfried Tsonga in Twitter-powered tennis game
- Campaign Viral Chart: Samsung scores hat-trick in tech-heavy chart
- Jaguar readies global campaign for F-Type launch
- ITV and Channel 4 insist they will beat declining ad market
- EE adds Dare to agency roster to develop digital
A demographic portrait of Twitter, Tumblr, Pinterest, Instagram and Facebook users
A useful study here from the ‘Pew Research Center’ taking a look at the demographic make-up of US social media users across Twitter, Tumblr, Pinterest, Instagram and Facebook. No data on LinkedIn of Google+, but great stats all the same.