In association with
Holiday Inn 'baby' by Fallon
Campaign Work, Thursday, 26 February 2009 01:54PM
Holiday Inn Express has released the next generation of the brand's "Stay Smart" campaign, the longest-running campaign in the hotel industry's history.
In the spot, called 'baby', a newborn child of a young couple who stayed at Holiday Inn Express "about nine months ago" turns out to have highly advanced skills.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Digital Account Director - Creative Agency - London Sphere Digital 50-70k +bonus +benefits, London, South East
- Managing Director - Equity potential DU Group £120,000 - £150,000, South Oxfordshire
- Brand Strategist - Maternity Cover at Trends, Innovation & Brand Strategy Consultancy Emma & Rachael & You £35 - £40k pro rata, Central London
- Marketing Manager Michael Page Digital GBP35000 - GBP40000 per annum, Reading
- Digital Analyst Michael Page Digital GBP25000 - GBP30000 per annum, Manchester
The console is dead: The Socialisation of Gaming
The games console as we know it is dead. When Microsoft unveiled the Xbox One earlier this week, it was clear that this was more than a device that would enable you to play Call of Duty or FIFA – this was, in Microsoft’s own words, “an all-in-one home entertainment system”.