In association with
Sure for Men, Lowe, Stunt City
Campaign Work, Thursday, 26 February 2009 01:54PM
Sure deodorant is undergoing a complete rebrand in an attempt to strengthen its identity and win a greater share of the world's armpits. The relaunch is spearheaded by a multi million 60-second TV spot created by Lowe London and directed by Ivan Zacharias.
The ad documents a normal morning in the life of Stunt City--commuters drive their cars through town on two wheels and men leap from buildings. The message -- that Sure won't let you down -- remains the brand's core proposition. This version pan-Euro.
Victoria Franks, brand manager, Sure UK
relaunch Sure for Men, dramatising the fact that it has more power
Alison Ashworth, Catherine Wiles
National and European television
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Digital Account Director - Creative Agency - London Sphere Digital 50-70k +bonus +benefits, London, South East
- Managing Director - Equity potential DU Group £120,000 - £150,000, South Oxfordshire
- Brand Strategist - Maternity Cover at Trends, Innovation & Brand Strategy Consultancy Emma & Rachael & You £35 - £40k pro rata, Central London
- Marketing Manager Michael Page Digital GBP35000 - GBP40000 per annum, Reading
- Digital Analyst Michael Page Digital GBP25000 - GBP30000 per annum, Manchester