In association with
Bacardi 'the way it should B', by Fallon
Campaign Work, Thursday, 26 February 2009 01:54PM
Bacardi is launching the first of its work by Fallon since it won the account earlier this year, with its new strapline "The way it should B". The campaign comprises three TV and cinema spots, lenticular posters, online and in-bar materitals. The first spot encourages people to dance the way they want to, with the line "there's no bad dancing" and features home video footage of people with a unique and personal approach to choreography.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Digital Account Director - Creative Agency - London Sphere Digital 50-70k +bonus +benefits, London, South East
- Managing Director - Equity potential DU Group £120,000 - £150,000, South Oxfordshire
- Digital Project Manager - digital agency Creative Recruitment £28000 - £32000 per annum, London
- Artworker - Leading Marketing Agency Creative Recruitment £22000 - £27000 per annum, London
- Senior Online Marketing Manager NG Digital Marketing £60000 - £70000 per annum + bonus + benefits, South West England
The console is dead: The Socialisation of Gaming
The games console as we know it is dead. When Microsoft unveiled the Xbox One earlier this week, it was clear that this was more than a device that would enable you to play Call of Duty or FIFA – this was, in Microsoft’s own words, “an all-in-one home entertainment system”.