In association with
Walkers Nobby's Nuts by Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO
Campaign Work, Thursday, 26 February 2009 01:54PM
Ah, the power of advertising. A group of young men walk past a poster exhorting them to "Nibble Nobby's Nuts".
When they enter their local, they see Slade's Noddy Holder sitting down with a pint and a paper, whereupon they dive for his crotch.
Cue a beligerent glam rocker beating them away and shouting "Nobby's Nuts! Not Noddy's! Nibble Nobby's Nuts! Can't you people read?". Simple but very very funny.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Managing Director - Equity potential DU Group £120,000 - £150,000, South Oxfordshire
- Content Manager/ Team Leader - Central Leicester ASG £33,000 - £35,000, Central Leicester
- Midweight Front End Developer- salary up to £35k Digital Gurus £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Executive - Sports PR f1 Recruitment Dependant on experience , London
- Marketing Manager - Interim Brand Recruitment circa £300 - £350 per day , Luton
- Blippar connects disjointed families, says MEC executive
- Fans take on Jo-Wilfried Tsonga in Twitter-powered tennis game
- Campaign Viral Chart: Samsung scores hat-trick in tech-heavy chart
- Heinz brings back invisible bottle of tomato ketchup
- Polycell gets cheeky in crack-filler campaign
- Initiative scoops Amazon global media business
All aboard Marissa Mayer’s Yahoo acquisition train
Marissa Mayer certainly knew what was coming when Yahoo announced its $1.1bn (£723m / 857m euros) purchase of blogging platform Tumblr earlier this week. Rather than waiting for the critics to pounce, she issued a rather succinct, clear and highly quotable message proactively: “we promise not to screw it up”.