Clarks St Lukes
Campaign Work, Thursday, 26 February 2009 01:54PM
These ads really work. They're a lot of fun and a nice development on from Clarks' "Life's one long catwalk" campaign, taking the fashion theme further by playing up stylish fashion as well as fun spirit, with the world's fashion capitals -- New York and Paris -- recast as Nottingham and Preston. The campaign was written by Andy Drugan and art directed by Simon Friedberg at St Luke's. Steve Hudson at Outsider directed the TV ads and media planning and buying is by Universal McCann Manchester.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Digital Account Director - Creative Agency - London Sphere Digital 50-70k +bonus +benefits, London, South East
- Managing Director - Equity potential DU Group £120,000 - £150,000, South Oxfordshire
- Global Digital Planner PFJ £26000.00 per annum, London
- Project Manager Red Sofa London £30000 - £32000 per annum + Benefits, City of London
- Digital Strategist PFJ £32000.00 - £38000 per annum, London
Hey, businesses: ditch YouTube and Head over to Vine
Video marketing for businesses can be a tough game to play. The video landscape is full of funny pranks and comedy acts, so finding an area to put your real content where it will be viewed is difficult. Many businesses are attracted to YouTube, as they boast six billion hours of video viewed. So, they figure, hey why can’t I get some of those hours. The problem is: YouTube’s viewed content is dominated by shows and comedy.