In association with
Smirnoff 'ringmaster' by JWT
JWT goes ringside at the circus in its new TV ad promoting Smirnoff's Moscow Mule.
The ad opens looking down on the ringmaster as he throws a slice of lime into the air.
It cuts to two trapeze artists swinging through the air. As the two artists perform a flip - one carrying a bottle of vodka and a bottle of ginger ale, the other holding a glass - they acrobatically mix the drink in the glass and catch the lime.
The completed drink falls through the air as the two artists catch their swings and the curtain falls on the act.
It ends with the strapline: "The extraordinary Moscow Mule".
The ad is accompanied by a voiceover, performed by the actor Steven Berkoff, who featured in films such as A Clockwork Orange, Beverly Hills Cop and Octopussy.
The 20-second ad will break on Monday, 4 August.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Managing Director - Equity potential DU Group £120,000 - £150,000, South Oxfordshire
- Qualitative AD - Digital/ Youth Brands Hasson Associates £40,000 - £50,000, London
- Consultancy Manager, Employee Engagement Hasson Associates £60,000 - £70,000, London
- Director of Research Services - FTC (up to 9 months) Hasson Associates Up to £90,000 pro rata, Central London
- PPC Senior Account Manager : Top 20 Digital Agency Dylan Up to £40000, London
- Blippar connects disjointed families, says MEC executive
- Fans take on Jo-Wilfried Tsonga in Twitter-powered tennis game
- Campaign Viral Chart: Samsung scores hat-trick in tech-heavy chart
- Jaguar readies global campaign for F-Type launch
- ITV and Channel 4 insist they will beat declining ad market
- EE adds Dare to agency roster to develop digital
A demographic portrait of Twitter, Tumblr, Pinterest, Instagram and Facebook users
A useful study here from the ‘Pew Research Center’ taking a look at the demographic make-up of US social media users across Twitter, Tumblr, Pinterest, Instagram and Facebook. No data on LinkedIn of Google+, but great stats all the same.