In association with
Yakult 'planet you' by Euro RSCG London
Campaign Work, Thursday, 26 February 2009 01:54PM
Health drink Yakult features computer-generated images of the human gut in this TV ad, voiced by Griff Rhys Jones.
The 30-second ad, by Euro RSCG London, travels into the digestive system of the human body on a magnified journey to the intestine walls, where good and bad bacteria live.
Called 'Planet You', the ad describes how the friendly bacteria found in Yakult is scientifically proven to look after the body by helping good bacteria to multiply and thrive.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Digital Account Director - Creative Agency - London Sphere Digital 50-70k +bonus +benefits, London, South East
- Managing Director - Equity potential DU Group £120,000 - £150,000, South Oxfordshire
- Sales Support Exec (Online Hospitality) Digital Gurus £20000 - £25000 per annum, City of London
- Ad Ops Specialists (Online/ Digital) Digital Gurus £20000 - £35000 per annum, City of London
- Head of Content David Thatcher Recruitment £80-100 + benefits, London or Reading
The console is dead: The Socialisation of Gaming
The games console as we know it is dead. When Microsoft unveiled the Xbox One earlier this week, it was clear that this was more than a device that would enable you to play Call of Duty or FIFA – this was, in Microsoft’s own words, “an all-in-one home entertainment system”.