In association with
Lurpak 'mushroom' by Wieden & Kennedy
Campaign Work, Thursday, 26 February 2009 01:54PM
Lurpak has launched a series of three TV ads to tempt the tastebuds. In "mushroom", we see the fungi grow in the woods before it gets fried in a pan with a little Lurpak to help the process. Other creatives, "bread" and "potato" also shows the baking and cooking process with suitably fast and slow film speeds. This creative is a lot more mature than the claymation Lurpak man cheekily playing the trumpet and takes a step toward positioning the product with a new consumer in mind.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Digital Account Director - Creative Agency - London Sphere Digital 50-70k +bonus +benefits, London, South East
- Managing Director - Equity potential DU Group £120,000 - £150,000, South Oxfordshire
- Brand Consultant Hasson Associates Up to £40k + car allowance, Buckinghamshire
- Brand Strategist - Maternity Cover at Trends, Innovation & Brand Strategy Consultancy Emma & Rachael & You £35 - £40k pro rata, Central London
- Marketing Manager Michael Page Digital GBP35000 - GBP40000 per annum, Reading
The console is dead: The Socialisation of Gaming
The games console as we know it is dead. When Microsoft unveiled the Xbox One earlier this week, it was clear that this was more than a device that would enable you to play Call of Duty or FIFA – this was, in Microsoft’s own words, “an all-in-one home entertainment system”.