In association with
Marmite 'Paddington Bear' by DDB London
Campaign Work, Thursday, 26 February 2009 01:54PM
Directed by Oscar-winning director Daniel Graves, DDB London's new campaign for Marmite marks the first time in more than 20 years that Paddington has been seen in his original animated form.
The ad was created using the original stop frame animation technique and Paddington Bear himself was created from scratch.
The TV ad is supported by a radio ad that will run throughout October.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Digital Account Director - Creative Agency - London Sphere Digital 50-70k +bonus +benefits, London, South East
- Managing Director - Equity potential DU Group £120,000 - £150,000, South Oxfordshire
- Brand Strategist - Maternity Cover at Trends, Innovation & Brand Strategy Consultancy Emma & Rachael & You £35 - £40k pro rata, Central London
- Marketing Manager Michael Page Digital GBP35000 - GBP40000 per annum, Reading
- Digital Analyst Michael Page Digital GBP25000 - GBP30000 per annum, Manchester