In association with
Heinz 'deli mum' by Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO
Campaign Work, Thursday, 26 February 2009 01:54PM
Heinz is launching an ad campaign to introduce its new Deli Mayo, which it claims makes sandwiches taste as good as if you have your own New York deli man in your kitchen.
The spot opens on a family going about their morning routine with "Mum" making sandwiches for the kids' lunch boxes.
However "Mum" is in fact a male uniformed New York Deli sandwich maker, who reminds Dad to give him a kiss before he leaves the house.
It ends with the strapline "Mayo with a New York Deli flavour".
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Digital Account Director - Creative Agency - London Sphere Digital 50-70k +bonus +benefits, London, South East
- Managing Director - Equity potential DU Group £120,000 - £150,000, South Oxfordshire
- Digital Executive Spotlight Recruitment £26000 - £28000 per annum + excellent benefits, West End
- Junior Account Manager, London, up to £26,000 Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment GBP23000 - GBP25000 per annum, London
- Account Executive, London, up to £23,000 Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment GBP20000 - GBP21000 per annum, London
The console is dead: The Socialisation of Gaming
The games console as we know it is dead. When Microsoft unveiled the Xbox One earlier this week, it was clear that this was more than a device that would enable you to play Call of Duty or FIFA – this was, in Microsoft’s own words, “an all-in-one home entertainment system”.