In association with
Alamo Rent A Car 'something in the kiosk' by Fallon Minneapolis
Campaign Work, Thursday, 26 February 2009 01:54PM
Alamo Rent A Car is launching a new TV ad campaign to promote its new, convenient airport self-service check-in kiosks, a rental car industry first. The campaign, "Happy Trails with Al and Mo" kicks off with two spots: "something inside the kiosk" and "no line". The campaign emphasizes how Alamo has created a hassle-free, time-saving environment for the leisure traveller, especially for families. The ads revolve around the antics of two travelling companions -- a beaver called "Al," and a buffalo called "Mo." Al, the bolder of the two, teaches his timid friend Mo how to fight his "inner-herd instinct". In the ads, Al shows Mo the benefits of using Alamo's self-service car rental kiosk instead of waiting in line at the standard check-in counter.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Digital Account Director - Creative Agency - London Sphere Digital 50-70k +bonus +benefits, London, South East
- Managing Director - Equity potential DU Group £120,000 - £150,000, South Oxfordshire
- Sales Support Exec (Online Hospitality) Digital Gurus £20000 - £25000 per annum, City of London
- Ad Ops Specialists (Online/ Digital) Digital Gurus £20000 - £35000 per annum, City of London
- Head of Content David Thatcher Recruitment £80-100 + benefits, London or Reading
The console is dead: The Socialisation of Gaming
The games console as we know it is dead. When Microsoft unveiled the Xbox One earlier this week, it was clear that this was more than a device that would enable you to play Call of Duty or FIFA – this was, in Microsoft’s own words, “an all-in-one home entertainment system”.