In association with
Coca-Cola 'videogame' by Wieden & Kennedy Portland
Campaign Work, Thursday, 26 February 2009 01:54PM
Coca Cola GB is to debut its online ad, "videogame", in the UK next month to promote its "Coke side of life" theme.
The 60-second spot, created by Wieden & Kennedy Portland, will run on satellite and terrestrial TV channels from March 3.
The ad parodies cult computer game 'Grand Theft Auto', in which a hardened character goes on a crime spree.
In the "videogame" ad, the character shows his softer side after drinking from a bottle of Coca-Cola, spreading happiness by handing out the drink as he walks around a city.
The TV ad will also be promoted online through viral seeding and online advertising.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Blippar connects disjointed families, says MEC executive
- Fans take on Jo-Wilfried Tsonga in Twitter-powered tennis game
- Campaign Viral Chart: Samsung scores hat-trick in tech-heavy chart
- Jaguar readies global campaign for F-Type launch
- ITV and Channel 4 insist they will beat declining ad market
- EE adds Dare to agency roster to develop digital
A demographic portrait of Twitter, Tumblr, Pinterest, Instagram and Facebook users
A useful study here from the ‘Pew Research Center’ taking a look at the demographic make-up of US social media users across Twitter, Tumblr, Pinterest, Instagram and Facebook. No data on LinkedIn of Google+, but great stats all the same.