In association with
NPower 'old boiler' by Beattie McGuinness Bungay
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 25 March 2009 11:55AM
Wallace & Gromit star in the latest animated TV ad for nPower by Beattie McGuinness Bungay.
A nude Wallace battles with the changing temperatures in his shower as the boiler gives out.
The ever-sensible Gromit phones NPower's home team and the duo are greeted by an nPower plumber who restores their shower to perfect working order.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Managing Director - Equity potential DU Group £120,000 - £150,000, South Oxfordshire
- PR Manager - Luxury Online Brand - London Major Players £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- TEMPORARY ART & EDITORIAL CO-ORDINATOR Creative Recruitment £35000 - £39000 per annum, City of London
- Digital Account Manager - Beauty and entertainment clients! Section:Media Ltd £35,000 - £40,000, London
- Senior research executive - Online Research Elizabeth Norman International £26000 - £32000 Per Annum, London
- Blippar connects disjointed families, says MEC executive
- Fans take on Jo-Wilfried Tsonga in Twitter-powered tennis game
- Campaign Viral Chart: Samsung scores hat-trick in tech-heavy chart
- ITV and Channel 4 insist they will beat declining ad market
- Heinz brings back invisible bottle of tomato ketchup
- EE adds Dare to agency roster to develop digital
Twitter gives brands adds lead generation to
It is a significant move that brings the ability for Twitter users to easily leave their contact details within expanded tweets, called the Lead Generation Card, to express interest in what a brand is offering.