In association with
Sony Ericsson 'smile hunter' by Dare
Campaign Work, Friday, 27 March 2009 11:31AM
Sony Ericsson is challenging young people around the world to capture people's smiles through a new global PR and digital campaign.
Devised by PR agency Brando, the campaign offers users the chance to become official ‘Smile Hunters', where they use their mobile camera phones to capture as many smiles as possible and upload the pictures to a website, which has been designed and built by Dare.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Account Manager - Gaming Brand PFJ £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum + Excellent benefits, London
- Senior Broadcast Manager PFJ £38000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + Excellent benefits, London
- New Business Director Dynamic New Alliances £0.00 per annum, Berkshire
- Digital Account Director Dot-Gap £38k, Central London
- Search Account Director Dot-Gap £43k, Central London
- Blippar connects disjointed families, says MEC executive
- Fans take on Jo-Wilfried Tsonga in Twitter-powered tennis game
- Nature Valley awards integrated business to start-up
- LMFM challenges bakers to be Brave on World Baking Day
- Samsung strikes placement deal with The Wanted
- Jaguar readies global campaign for F-Type launch
30 Seconds to Mars stratospheric rise on social media
In the week that it was shown that users only visited the planet Google+ for less than 7 minutes a month it’s interesting to look at how a contemporary rock artist brand goes about using social media in their marketing and the different levels of interest on different platforms.