In association with
Change4Life 'me size meals' by M&C Saatchi
Campaign Work, Tuesday, 31 March 2009 10:27AM
The latest ad in M&C Saatchi's Change4Life campaign encourages parents not to over-feed their kids with adult sized portions of food.
The ad, which asks parents to feed their offspring 'me size meals', highlights the health risks of over-consumption such as heart failure and type two diabetes.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Managing Director - Equity potential DU Group £120,000 - £150,000, South Oxfordshire
- Assistant Product Manager Stopgap £22000 - £25000 per annum, East Midlands
- Trainee Recruitment Consultant - £according to experience Direct Recruitment £according to experience , Central London
- Senior Bid Advisor PSD Group £95,000+ bonus+ bens, London
- Recruitment Consultant Direct Recruitment £according to experience , Central London
- Blippar connects disjointed families, says MEC executive
- Fans take on Jo-Wilfried Tsonga in Twitter-powered tennis game
- Campaign Viral Chart: Samsung scores hat-trick in tech-heavy chart
- Jaguar readies global campaign for F-Type launch
- ITV and Channel 4 insist they will beat declining ad market
- EE adds Dare to agency roster to develop digital
A demographic portrait of Twitter, Tumblr, Pinterest, Instagram and Facebook users
A useful study here from the ‘Pew Research Center’ taking a look at the demographic make-up of US social media users across Twitter, Tumblr, Pinterest, Instagram and Facebook. No data on LinkedIn of Google+, but great stats all the same.