In association with
McDonald's 'no fry left behind' by DDB Chicago
Campaign Work, Tuesday, 12 May 2009 10:04AM
The French fry is the focus of this latest work for McDonald's as a horde of miniature people living in the depths of a car enjoy a short-lived hope of gaining sustenance from a fallen chip before a hand swoops down to rescue it.
The ad shows two guys driving along with the passenger snacking on McDonald's fries. One falls into a gap between the two seats and we are then transported into the world beneath the car where a population of people toil and slave in the murky, dust-ridden environment below the surface.
Their exclamations and relief at having been given this fry quickly turn to shocked gasps and outrage as a hand plucks the fry out of its escape hatch and returns it to the passenger in the car.
The guy then says: "There's no one who wants this more than me."
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Digital Account Director - Creative Agency - London Sphere Digital 50-70k +bonus +benefits, London, South East
- Managing Director - Equity potential DU Group £120,000 - £150,000, South Oxfordshire
- Digital Executive Spotlight Recruitment £26000 - £28000 per annum + excellent benefits, West End
- Junior Account Manager, London, up to £26,000 Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment GBP23000 - GBP25000 per annum, London
- Account Executive, London, up to £23,000 Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment GBP20000 - GBP21000 per annum, London
The console is dead: The Socialisation of Gaming
The games console as we know it is dead. When Microsoft unveiled the Xbox One earlier this week, it was clear that this was more than a device that would enable you to play Call of Duty or FIFA – this was, in Microsoft’s own words, “an all-in-one home entertainment system”.