In association with
Cadbury 'twisted' by Saatchi & Saatchi UK
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 13 May 2009 11:06AM
In its second campaign for Cadbury, Saatchi & Saatchi has produced this latest work to promote the new Twisted, Creme Egg goo-filled chocolate bars.
The campaign runs with the strapline: ‘GOO on the loose’.
The six-sheet ads will appear from 18 May, while bus super-sides and bus mega-rears launched on the 4th May.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Creme Egg 'gooing for gold' by Fallon
- Cadbury Dairy Milk 'chocolate charmer' by Fallon
- Cadbury Dairy Milk 'big swap' Fallon
- Cadbury Creme Egg Twisted 'whisk' by Publicis
- Cadbury Creme Egg 'lesson' by Saatchi & Saatchi
- Cadbury Creme Egg launches touchscreen bus shelter game
- Saatchi & Saatchi embark on first campaign for Cadbury Creme Egg
- Cadbury switches media to Starcom
- Digital Account Director - Creative Agency - London Sphere Digital 50-70k +bonus +benefits, London, South East
- Managing Director - Equity potential DU Group £120,000 - £150,000, South Oxfordshire
- Brand Consultant Hasson Associates Up to £40k + car allowance, Buckinghamshire
- Brand Strategist - Maternity Cover at Trends, Innovation & Brand Strategy Consultancy Emma & Rachael & You £35 - £40k pro rata, Central London
- Marketing Manager Michael Page Digital GBP35000 - GBP40000 per annum, Reading