In association with
Budweiser 'lyrics' by DDB London
Campaign Work, Thursday, 02 July 2009 07:00AM
DDB London's latest campaign for Budweiser is shot from a moving train carriage as it travels through Chicago.
Shot to The Hours’ cover version of The Beatles track All Together Now, the ad shows people in the city coming together to count numbers and spell out the letters of the alphabet and, finally, sing all together now in time with the track.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Digital Account Director - Creative Agency - London Sphere Digital 50-70k +bonus +benefits, London, South East
- Managing Director - Equity potential DU Group £120,000 - £150,000, South Oxfordshire
- Brand Consultant Hasson Associates Up to £40k + car allowance, Buckinghamshire
- Brand Strategist - Maternity Cover at Trends, Innovation & Brand Strategy Consultancy Emma & Rachael & You £35 - £40k pro rata, Central London
- Marketing Manager Michael Page Digital GBP35000 - GBP40000 per annum, Reading