In association with
Holiday Inn 'big changes' by McCann Erickson New York
Campaign Work, Thursday, 16 July 2009 04:11PM
McCann NY has created a new multimedia campaign for Holiday Inn hotels as a number of the international 3296-strong chain undergoes a makeover.
The campaign aims to highlight the refurbishment programme occurring in many of the Holiday Inn hotels around the world.
Each image communicates a simple message of the updates being applied.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Account Manager - Gaming Brand PFJ £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum + Excellent benefits, London
- Senior Broadcast Manager PFJ £38000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + Excellent benefits, London
- New Business Director Dynamic New Alliances £0.00 per annum, Berkshire
- Digital Account Director Dot-Gap £38k, Central London
- Search Account Director Dot-Gap £43k, Central London
- Blippar connects disjointed families, says MEC executive
- Fans take on Jo-Wilfried Tsonga in Twitter-powered tennis game
- Nature Valley awards integrated business to start-up
- LMFM challenges bakers to be Brave on World Baking Day
- Samsung strikes placement deal with The Wanted
- Jaguar readies global campaign for F-Type launch
30 Seconds to Mars stratospheric rise on social media
In the week that it was shown that users only visited the planet Google+ for less than 7 minutes a month it’s interesting to look at how a contemporary rock artist brand goes about using social media in their marketing and the different levels of interest on different platforms.