Adrenalina 'cheat' by Adrenalina
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 29 July 2009 10:52AM
New York agency Adrenalina has created a self-promotional viral campaign urging potential new clients to "cheat" on their existing agencies and transfer their business to them.
The campaign employs "guerrilla" tactics as it drives New York companies to the website www.cheatonyouragency.com, which features a client testimonial who, bored with the efforts of his agency, ends up cheating on them with Adrenalina.
The site drives users to Adrenalina's main website where they can learn more about the agency.
The campaign is supported by print work, which takes the form of a tabloid newspaper called "The Cheaty" distributed by "guerrilla" paper boys.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Digital Account Director - Creative Agency - London Sphere Digital 50-70k +bonus +benefits, London, South East
- Managing Director - Equity potential DU Group £120,000 - £150,000, South Oxfordshire
- Brand Strategist - Maternity Cover at Trends, Innovation & Brand Strategy Consultancy Emma & Rachael & You £35 - £40k pro rata, Central London
- Marketing Manager Michael Page Digital GBP35000 - GBP40000 per annum, Reading
- Digital Analyst Michael Page Digital GBP25000 - GBP30000 per annum, Manchester