In association with
Cheerios 'Give Those Os A Go' by McCann Erickson
Campaign Work, Friday, 31 July 2009 11:18AM
Five colourful characters, created by Aardman Animation, are the stars of McCann Erickson's latest TV work for Nestle's Cheerios.
The campaign introduces a new strapline encouraging families to Give those Os a go in a bid to encourage consumers to add Cheerios to their morning routine.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Digital Account Director - Creative Agency - London Sphere Digital 50-70k +bonus +benefits, London, South East
- Managing Director - Equity potential DU Group £120,000 - £150,000, South Oxfordshire
- Digital Analyst Hasson Associates £34,000 - £36,000, Central London
- SEO Consultant Network Marketing £25000 - £32000 per annum, Manchester
- Junior Brand Manager - Whiskas Online Resourcing £34,675 - £41,476 + excellent benefits , Waltham on the Wolds, Leicestershire
The console is dead: The Socialisation of Gaming
The games console as we know it is dead. When Microsoft unveiled the Xbox One earlier this week, it was clear that this was more than a device that would enable you to play Call of Duty or FIFA – this was, in Microsoft’s own words, “an all-in-one home entertainment system”.