In association with
O2 'money' by VCCP
Campaign Work, Thursday, 20 August 2009 08:00AM
O2 is launching its first financial products in the form of two cards; the Cash Manager and Load & Go, and is promoting the products with a TV campaign from VCCP.
The ads feature men and women performing slight of hand street majic techniques to demonstrate the benefits of the new cards.
VIDEO 1: Load & Go
VIDEO 2: Cash Manager
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Digital Account Director - Creative Agency - London Sphere Digital 50-70k +bonus +benefits, London, South East
- Managing Director - Equity potential DU Group £120,000 - £150,000, South Oxfordshire
- Social Media Manager-International Media Agency Norton Leigh up to 40k plus benefits, Central London
- Web Designer:- (Fashion Web, Digital, Layout, Conceptual) Creative Recruitment £35000 - £45000 per annum + Negotiable, London
- Web & Print Designer (Integrated, Visual, Print, Digital) Creative Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum + Negotiable, Waltham Abbey
The console is dead: The Socialisation of Gaming
The games console as we know it is dead. When Microsoft unveiled the Xbox One earlier this week, it was clear that this was more than a device that would enable you to play Call of Duty or FIFA – this was, in Microsoft’s own words, “an all-in-one home entertainment system”.