In association with
McDonald's 'come as you are' by BETC Euro RSCG
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 19 August 2009 11:27AM
BETC Euro RSCG has created a print campaign for McDonald's to coincide with the release of the Baccalaureat exam results.
The campaign, called "come as you are", intends to let students know that it doesn't matter whether they've passed or failed their exams.
The images were shot by photographer Felix Larhar.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Motion Designer Premier Media Plus Benefits, Central London
- Digital Marketing Executive Better Placed Recruitment £20000 - £25000 per annum + Benfits, Leeds
- Email Campaign Manager Brand Recruitment £25000 - £35000 per annum, Cambridge
- Marketing Executive - Email & Retention (1 year contract) Brand Recruitment £18000 - £23000 per annum + per annum + excellent benefits, Sleaford
- Digital Account Manager Dot-Gap £30k, Central London
- Blippar connects disjointed families, says MEC executive
- Fans take on Jo-Wilfried Tsonga in Twitter-powered tennis game
- LMFM challenges bakers to be Brave on World Baking Day
- Samsung strikes placement deal with The Wanted
- Jaguar readies global campaign for F-Type launch
- Campaign Viral Chart: Samsung scores hat-trick in tech-heavy chart
30 Seconds to Mars stratospheric rise on social media
In the week that it was shown that users only visited the planet Google+ for less than 7 minutes a month it’s interesting to look at how a contemporary rock artist brand goes about using social media in their marketing and the different levels of interest on different platforms.