In association with
Budweiser 'good times' by Fallon London
Campaign Work, Tuesday, 25 August 2009 05:18PM
Fallon London has unveiled what is set to be the largest scale press and outdoor campaign for drinks brand Budweiser since InBev joined with Anheuser-Busch.
The campaign will be supported with press ads, large scale projections, university targeted activity, the domination of two London Underground stations and animated digital formats.
The animated digital formats and projections, which show a time-lapsed busy cityscape changing from day to night, will run in city centres and on the underground in the evenings and at weekends. In addition, there will also be more than 1,300 illuminated larger scale posters in city centres.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Managing Director - Equity potential DU Group £120,000 - £150,000, South Oxfordshire
- Direct Marketing Executive Michael Page Digital GBP13 per hour, Cambridge
- Digital Strategist Better Placed Recruitment £45000 - £55000 per annum + car+parking , Manchester
- Head of Digital Media Sales Dunnhumby negotiable, Ealing
- Chief Financial Officer Dynamic New Alliances £120000.00 - £150000.00 per annum, London
- Blippar connects disjointed families, says MEC executive
- Fans take on Jo-Wilfried Tsonga in Twitter-powered tennis game
- Campaign Viral Chart: Samsung scores hat-trick in tech-heavy chart
- Jaguar readies global campaign for F-Type launch
- ITV and Channel 4 insist they will beat declining ad market
- EE adds Dare to agency roster to develop digital
A demographic portrait of Twitter, Tumblr, Pinterest, Instagram and Facebook users
A useful study here from the ‘Pew Research Center’ taking a look at the demographic make-up of US social media users across Twitter, Tumblr, Pinterest, Instagram and Facebook. No data on LinkedIn of Google+, but great stats all the same.