In association with
Orange 'monkey' by Fallon London
Campaign Work, Tuesday, 01 September 2009 03:06PM
Orange is attempting to forecast the musical tastes of the nation in a new TV spot promoting its Monkey tariff, which enables customers to create and share online music playlists that they can access via their mobiles.
The spot, created by Fallon, sees a woman explaining what type of music is being shared and listened to in different parts of the country in a mock weather forecast.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Digital Account Director - Creative Agency - London Sphere Digital 50-70k +bonus +benefits, London, South East
- Managing Director - Equity potential DU Group £120,000 - £150,000, South Oxfordshire
- Digital Executive Spotlight Recruitment £26000 - £28000 per annum + excellent benefits, West End
- Junior Account Manager, London, up to £26,000 Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment GBP23000 - GBP25000 per annum, London
- Account Executive, London, up to £23,000 Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment GBP20000 - GBP21000 per annum, London
The console is dead: The Socialisation of Gaming
The games console as we know it is dead. When Microsoft unveiled the Xbox One earlier this week, it was clear that this was more than a device that would enable you to play Call of Duty or FIFA – this was, in Microsoft’s own words, “an all-in-one home entertainment system”.