In association with
McDonalds 'come as you are' by BETC Euro RSCG
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 02 September 2009 09:39AM
BETC Euro RSCG has unveiled its latest work as part of the McDonald's 'come as you are' campaign, this time featuring fictional movie characters.
Star Wars' villain Darth Vader sits alone at a table in one shot, while King Kong extends a hand in another as he attempts to pick up his meal.
The images were shot by Vincent Dixon.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- McDonald's 'great tastes of America' by Leo Burnett London
- Peugeot '107 GT line' by BETC Euro RSCG
- McDonald's 'come as you are' by BETC Euro RSCG
- Peugeot 'perfect day' by BETC Euro RSCG
- Evian 'rollerbabies interview' by BETC Euro RSCG
- McDonald's 'the big nothing' by Leo Burnett
- McDonald's 'no fry left behind' by DDB Chicago
- ACCOUNT MANAGER - Creative & Strategic Brand Agency Royds Raphael £35K-£40k, London
- Senior Account Manager - Retail Royds Raphael £35k-£45k+excellent benefits, London
- Digital Strategist/Planner - FMCG Stopgap £50000 - £60000 per annum, London
- Account Director - Digital - Pure Play Stopgap £40000 - £50000 per annum, City of London
- Account Director - Botique Full Service Agency PFJ £42000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, London
- Blippar connects disjointed families, says MEC executive
- Fans take on Jo-Wilfried Tsonga in Twitter-powered tennis game
- Nature Valley awards integrated business to start-up
- LMFM challenges bakers to be Brave on World Baking Day
- Samsung strikes placement deal with The Wanted
- Jaguar readies global campaign for F-Type launch
30 Seconds to Mars stratospheric rise on social media
In the week that it was shown that users only visited the planet Google+ for less than 7 minutes a month it’s interesting to look at how a contemporary rock artist brand goes about using social media in their marketing and the different levels of interest on different platforms.