In association with
Halls Refresh 'college' by JWT New York
Campaign Work, Tuesday, 29 September 2009 10:54AM
A mother gets more than she bargained for when she unpacks her son in his new college dorm room in this latest spot for Cadbury's Hall Refresh mints by JWT New York.
As her son and husband leave to get more bags from the car, the roommate offers her a Halls Refresh.
She is totally unprepared for the mouth-watering experience and the two stare at each other while their thoughts focus on the juicy taste of the sweet in their mouths.
The spot was directed by Harold Einstein.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Strategist Direct Recruitment £70,000 - £80,000 + bens, Central London
- Data Analyst for Charity Agency Twist Recruitment £30000 - £38000 per annum + Bens, West End
- Account Director ATL creative agency Twist Recruitment £42000 - £46000 per annum + Bonus, West End
- Account Executive - Global Integrated Advertising Agency Twist Recruitment £21000 - £23000 per annum + Bonus, West End
- eCommerce User Experience and Technology Manager Forward Role Recruitment Up to £40,000 per annum plus benefits, Commutable from Manchester, Chester, Warrington & Cheshire
- Nature Valley awards integrated business to start-up
- LMFM challenges bakers to be Brave on World Baking Day
- Samsung strikes placement deal with The Wanted
- Fans take on Jo-Wilfried Tsonga in Twitter-powered tennis game
- Jaguar readies global campaign for F-Type launch
- Proximity's Justin Vir joins Havas Worldwide London
What we can all learn from how Daft Punk won the web