In association with
02 'sim rugby' by VCCP
Campaign Work, Thursday, 01 October 2009 09:52AM
VCCP has created a viral for 02 featuring a game of a fictional new sport called Sim Rugby.
The ad features Mike Tindall and the England captain, Steve Borthwick, being yelled at by a coach who loves SIM Rugby so much he says he would "eat it, throw it up and eat it again".
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Managing Director - Equity potential DU Group £120,000 - £150,000, South Oxfordshire
- Account Director - Design and Brand Identity Search Very Competitive to £55K, Greater London
- eCommerce Optimisation Manager PFJ £50000.00 - £65000.00 per annum + great benefits, London
- Investment Writer EMR £50000 - £60000 per annum, City of London
- Senior Account Manager AF Selection £35,000, Northamptonshire
- Blippar connects disjointed families, says MEC executive
- Fans take on Jo-Wilfried Tsonga in Twitter-powered tennis game
- Campaign Viral Chart: Samsung scores hat-trick in tech-heavy chart
- Jaguar readies global campaign for F-Type launch
- ITV and Channel 4 insist they will beat declining ad market
- EE adds Dare to agency roster to develop digital
A demographic portrait of Twitter, Tumblr, Pinterest, Instagram and Facebook users
A useful study here from the ‘Pew Research Center’ taking a look at the demographic make-up of US social media users across Twitter, Tumblr, Pinterest, Instagram and Facebook. No data on LinkedIn of Google+, but great stats all the same.