In association with
Change4Life 'Channel 4 Simpsons sponsorship' by M&C Saatchi
Campaign Work, Monday, 05 October 2009 11:16AM
Change4Life, the department of health healthy eating initiative has signed up as the sponsor of The Simpsons on Channel 4 and is promoting the tie-up with a series of idents.
The spots feature the Change4Life animated plasticine characters sitting on a sofa, much like that in the opening sequence of The Simpsons.
But instead of settling in to watch TV the family are forced off the sofa and into an exercise activity, or healthy eating regime, via a varienty of means.
VIDEO 1: Mission impossible
VIDEO 2: Bouncy sofa
VIDEO 3: Dining table
VIDEO 4: Hoover
VIDEO 5: Jig
VIDEO 6: Swimming
VIDEO 7: Bike
VIDEO 8: Juggle
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Change4Life 'sneak' by M&C Saatchi
- Channel 4 to air controversial comedy about disability
- Department of Health sponsors The Simpsons in Change4Life initiative
- DEFRA 'muck in4life' by M&C Saatchi
- Curry's 'we can help' by M&C Saatchi
- Currys to sponsor The Simpsons
- Change4Life '60 active minutes' by M&C Saatchi.
- Change4Life 'me size meals' by M&C Saatchi
- DoH 'change4life' by M&C Saatchi
- Managing Director - Equity potential DU Group £120,000 - £150,000, South Oxfordshire
- PPC Senior Account Manager : Top 20 Digital Agency Dylan Up to £40000, London
- Deputy Director of Marketing and Communications University of West England £54,827, Bristol
- Junior Digital Project Manager - Big Brand ADLIB GBP20000 - GBP25000 per annum, Wiltshire
- SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER - Shopper Marketing - 5 month CONTRACT- £180-200 day rate - Central London Judi Patton going day rate, London
- Blippar connects disjointed families, says MEC executive
- Fans take on Jo-Wilfried Tsonga in Twitter-powered tennis game
- Campaign Viral Chart: Samsung scores hat-trick in tech-heavy chart
- Jaguar readies global campaign for F-Type launch
- ITV and Channel 4 insist they will beat declining ad market
- EE adds Dare to agency roster to develop digital
A demographic portrait of Twitter, Tumblr, Pinterest, Instagram and Facebook users
A useful study here from the ‘Pew Research Center’ taking a look at the demographic make-up of US social media users across Twitter, Tumblr, Pinterest, Instagram and Facebook. No data on LinkedIn of Google+, but great stats all the same.