In association with
Tooheys Extra Dry Cider 'birds v humans' by BMF
Campaign Work, Thursday, 22 October 2009 10:08AM
BMF has created an TV spot for Tooheys Extra Dry cider, imagining what would have happened if birds, rather than Adam, had eaten the apple first and become rulers of the Earth.
The edgy ad will be supported by radio and print ads, and Holler Sydney has created a Facebook campaign to accompany it.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Managing Director - Equity potential DU Group £120,000 - £150,000, South Oxfordshire
- Midweight Front End Developer- salary up to £35k Digital Gurus £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Executive - Sports PR f1 Recruitment Dependant on experience , London
- Marketing Manager - Interim Brand Recruitment circa £300 - £350 per day , Luton
- Lead Business Analyst Hays Information Technology £37500.00 - £40000.00 per annum, Dorset
- Blippar connects disjointed families, says MEC executive
- Fans take on Jo-Wilfried Tsonga in Twitter-powered tennis game
- Campaign Viral Chart: Samsung scores hat-trick in tech-heavy chart
- Heinz brings back invisible bottle of tomato ketchup
- Polycell gets cheeky in crack-filler campaign
- Initiative scoops Amazon global media business
All aboard Marissa Mayer’s Yahoo acquisition train
Marissa Mayer certainly knew what was coming when Yahoo announced its $1.1bn (£723m / 857m euros) purchase of blogging platform Tumblr earlier this week. Rather than waiting for the critics to pounce, she issued a rather succinct, clear and highly quotable message proactively: “we promise not to screw it up”.