In association with
Toshiba 'LED has arrived' by Shalmor Avnon Amichay/Y&R Interactive Tel Aviv
Campaign Work, Monday, 07 December 2009 11:12AM
Outer space is the inspiration for this latest work for Toshiba from Shalmor Avnon Amichay/Y&R Interactive Tel Aviv.
Transforming an LED TV into a UFO serves this print campaign well as a demonstration of the light quality of the new Toshiba model.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Frontend Developer role - competitive salary! Digital Gurus £30000 - £60000 per annum, London
- Consultant, Category Management Premier Consultants c.£65k-£85k plus benefits, Ireland
- Senior Insight Analyst Premier Consultants c. £45,000 plus benefits, Central London
- Senior Data Planner Premier Consultants c. £70,000 plus benefits, Central London/West London
- Client Insight Managers Premier Consultants c.£35-£42k plus car & bonus, South East Region/ Midlands/ Yorkshire
- Blippar connects disjointed families, says MEC executive
- Fans take on Jo-Wilfried Tsonga in Twitter-powered tennis game
- Campaign Viral Chart: Samsung scores hat-trick in tech-heavy chart
- Jaguar readies global campaign for F-Type launch
- Samsung strikes placement deal with The Wanted
- ITV and Channel 4 insist they will beat declining ad market
Vine represents another level for citizen journalism
I’m sure you’ve all seen a Vine, the six second looping images have been widely embraced by brands across social media. Some have got it completely right with well thought out directed mini movies whilst others just post content and hope for the best. A potential use for Vine, which has gone mostly unnoticed so far, is it’s potential use in Citizen Journalism.