In association with
League Against Cancer 'for elise' by Y&R Peru
Campaign Work, Monday, 14 December 2009 10:20AM
Y&R Peru has created a campaign for the League Against Cancer in a bid to urge women to get a mammogram.
The work aims to that women's hands can come in useful when it comes to early beast cancer detection.
Video 1: for elise
Video 2: fold
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Managing Director - Equity potential DU Group £120,000 - £150,000, South Oxfordshire
- Digital Project Manager / Web PM - (Digital Agency) Guru Careers £45-50k (DOE) + Benefits, St. Albans, Hertfordshire (AL1)
- Marketing Manager - Entertainment, Comedy and itv2 ITV Competitive plus Benefits, London
- Senior Digital Designer (retail fashion) Vitamin Talent £35 - £40k, London
- Digital Account Director Purple Consultancy £250 - £275 per day, London
- Blippar connects disjointed families, says MEC executive
- Fans take on Jo-Wilfried Tsonga in Twitter-powered tennis game
- Campaign Viral Chart: Samsung scores hat-trick in tech-heavy chart
- ITV and Channel 4 insist they will beat declining ad market
- Heinz brings back invisible bottle of tomato ketchup
- EE adds Dare to agency roster to develop digital
Safeguarding generation XXX
For anyone who grew up during the 70’s and 80’s, the continued digital revolution is staggering to behold. Each new development brings us more wonderful experiences, with amazing freedom, at a hitherto unimaginable speed. But for the next generation, my 12 year old daughter included, nothing has changed.