In association with
EA Sports Fifa 10 'keepie uppie challenge' by Wieden + Kennedy Amsterdam
Campaign Work, Monday, 14 December 2009 11:21AM
Wieden+Kennedy Amsterdam has launched a new viral promoting EA SPORTS FIFA10 featuring some of the world's best footballers undertaking a blindfolded Keepie Uppie Challenge.
The EA SPORTS Blindfolded Keepie Uppie Challenge is hosted on a dedicated You Tube Channel http://www.youtube.com/blindkeepieuppie encouraging viewers to respond to the challenge with their own personal attempts.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Mass Effect 3 'fight for everything' by DraftFCB San Francisco
- EA Sports 'deeper game, deeper devotion' by Heat
- EA Sports 'Fifa 11' by Wieden+Kennedy Amsterdam
- ESPN 'Rockumentary' by Wieden & Kennedy New York
- Lactofree 'flatmate and doorstep' by Wieden & Kennedy
- EA Sports 'fifa earth' by Wieden & Kennedy Amsterdam
- EA Sports 'Fifa 10: how big can football get' by Wieden + Kennedy Amsterdam
- EA 'need for speed shift' by Wieden + Kennedy Amsterdam
- Blippar connects disjointed families, says MEC executive
- Fans take on Jo-Wilfried Tsonga in Twitter-powered tennis game
- Campaign Viral Chart: Samsung scores hat-trick in tech-heavy chart
- Jaguar readies global campaign for F-Type launch
- ITV and Channel 4 insist they will beat declining ad market
- EE adds Dare to agency roster to develop digital
A demographic portrait of Twitter, Tumblr, Pinterest, Instagram and Facebook users
A useful study here from the ‘Pew Research Center’ taking a look at the demographic make-up of US social media users across Twitter, Tumblr, Pinterest, Instagram and Facebook. No data on LinkedIn of Google+, but great stats all the same.