In association with
Orange 'Samsung Solid Extreme' by Chemistry Communications
Campaign Work, Saturday, 27 February 2010 12:00AM
Orange is launching a direct marketing campaign around the Samsung Solid Extreme B2100 handset.
The direct mail pack describes the handset's features with emphasis on its durability. The target audience is 40,000 individuals who work in construction, transport, retail, utilities and manufacturing.
An email will also be sent out with a video of the mobile surviving a variety of accidents.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Samsung 'the proof machine' by The Viral Factory
- Orange 'panther' by Fallon
- Orange overhauls cinema ads after seven years
- Chemistry Communications reports a 150% rise in profits
- Orange 'airball' by Publicis Conseil
- Orange 'gold spot' featuring Danny Glover by Fallon
- Orange 'words' by Publicis Conseil
- Orange 'orange rockcorps' by Publicis Conseil
- Orange 'Rockcorps' by Poke London
- Orange 'monkey' by Fallon London
- Managing Director - Equity potential DU Group £120,000 - £150,000, South Oxfordshire
- Online Marketing Assistant Michael Page Digital GBP9 per hour, Hemel Hempstead
- Marketing Executive Michael Page Digital GBP24000 - GBP26000 per annum, Reading
- Digital Assistant Brand Manager Michael Page Digital GBP13 per hour, Hemel Hempstead
- Digital Marketing Manager Michael Page Digital GBP28000 - GBP34000 per annum, Sheffield
- Blippar connects disjointed families, says MEC executive
- Fans take on Jo-Wilfried Tsonga in Twitter-powered tennis game
- Campaign Viral Chart: Samsung scores hat-trick in tech-heavy chart
- Jaguar readies global campaign for F-Type launch
- ITV and Channel 4 insist they will beat declining ad market
- EE adds Dare to agency roster to develop digital
A demographic portrait of Twitter, Tumblr, Pinterest, Instagram and Facebook users
A useful study here from the ‘Pew Research Center’ taking a look at the demographic make-up of US social media users across Twitter, Tumblr, Pinterest, Instagram and Facebook. No data on LinkedIn of Google+, but great stats all the same.