In association with
Mars 'sharing range' by AMV BBDO
Campaign Work, Tuesday, 02 March 2010 08:00AM
Mars is sponsoring ITV's new Ant and Dec TV show 'Push the Button', and has launched a series of idents to promote its 'sharing' range.
The sharing range is made up of family size packs of Mars chocolates, including Malteasers, M&M's and Revels.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Mars 'work rest play your part for England' by AMV BBDO
- Mars Canada 'take part' by BBDO Toronto
- Celebrations 'schadenfreude' by CLM BBDO Paris
- Mars 'raised voices' by AMV BBDO
- Mars 'Work Rest Play for England' by Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO
- Mars 'a little bit tasty' by AMV BBDO
- Mars 'heroes' by Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO
- Mars Planets 'Mars Planets sponsors Friends' by AMV BBDO
- Mars Planets 'siren bots' by AMV BBDO
- Digital Account Director - Creative Agency - London Sphere Digital 50-70k +bonus +benefits, London, South East
- Managing Director - Equity potential DU Group £120,000 - £150,000, South Oxfordshire
- Sales Support Exec (Online Hospitality) Digital Gurus £20000 - £25000 per annum, City of London
- Ad Ops Specialists (Online/ Digital) Digital Gurus £20000 - £35000 per annum, City of London
- Head of Content David Thatcher Recruitment £80-100 + benefits, London or Reading
The console is dead: The Socialisation of Gaming
The games console as we know it is dead. When Microsoft unveiled the Xbox One earlier this week, it was clear that this was more than a device that would enable you to play Call of Duty or FIFA – this was, in Microsoft’s own words, “an all-in-one home entertainment system”.