In association with
Movistar 'connected' by Y&R Peru
Campaign Work, Thursday, 25 March 2010 08:00AM
Through the use of split screens, Movistar is launching a campaign that promotes the services ability to connect people in striking ways.
Fragments of different people and even animal bodies are linked together, resulting in amazing new situations -always better than the previous ones, conveying the "Connected we can do more" concept for Movistar, the leading cell phone company in Latin America.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Digital Account Director - Creative Agency - London Sphere Digital 50-70k +bonus +benefits, London, South East
- Managing Director - Equity potential DU Group £120,000 - £150,000, South Oxfordshire
- CRM MANAGER - SPECIALITY FASHION BRAND Success Appointments Plc £30000 - £40000 per annum + Excellent Benefits Package, City of London
- Research & Insight Executive - Travel Client Resources Group £26000 - £28000 per annum + Benefits, London
- Account Director Major Players £41500 - £48000 per annum, London
Hey, businesses: ditch YouTube and Head over to Vine
Video marketing for businesses can be a tough game to play. The video landscape is full of funny pranks and comedy acts, so finding an area to put your real content where it will be viewed is difficult. Many businesses are attracted to YouTube, as they boast six billion hours of video viewed. So, they figure, hey why can’t I get some of those hours. The problem is: YouTube’s viewed content is dominated by shows and comedy.