In association with
Gap '1969 stream, a new shopping experience' by AKQA
Campaign Work, Thursday, 08 April 2010 11:12AM
Gap has introduced a new iPad application that aims to offer shoppers a fun, entertaining experience they can access from anywhere.
The app features exclusive content from designers, musicians and fashion insiders while allowing consumers the ability to interact by discovering and then sharing content.
A music video from Truth & Salvage called 'Them Jeans,' as well as a video featuring Project Runway's Jay Sario dressing people in the latest Gap looks is also available on the app.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Digital Account Director - Creative Agency - London Sphere Digital 50-70k +bonus +benefits, London, South East
- Managing Director - Equity potential DU Group £120,000 - £150,000, South Oxfordshire
- Brand Strategist - Maternity Cover at Trends, Innovation & Brand Strategy Consultancy Emma & Rachael & You £35 - £40k pro rata, Central London
- Marketing Manager Michael Page Digital GBP35000 - GBP40000 per annum, Reading
- Digital Analyst Michael Page Digital GBP25000 - GBP30000 per annum, Manchester