Unipart Group in hunt for ad agency
By Campaign staff, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 04 October 2012 10:20AM
Unipart Group, the logistics, supply and manufacturing company, has engaged AAR to assist it with its search for an advertising agency.
Agencies have been approached to pitch for a major brief to promote the breadth of Unipart Group's offering. The group's activities consist of warehousing, manufacturing, replacement parts and rail services for businesses and individual clients.
In October last year, Unipart Automotive appointed Nexus/H to handle its media and creative accounts in its first return to advertising since the 80s.
The agency, which won the account after a competitive pitch, was asked to relaunchthe company's 700-strong network of garages. Nexus/H created a radio, print and online campaign called "you'll find us better" that featured the voices of staff from Unipart Car Care Centres.
Unipart Group was created from the parts operation of British Leyland, and was privatised in 1987.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- Account Manager - leading creative agency (Hertford) Media IQ Recruitment Up to £33k basic, Hertfordshire / Hertford, Hertfordshire / Hertford, Hertfordshire
- Account Manager Major Players £160.00 - £220.00 per day, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Affiliate Account Manager Premier Media £26000 - £32000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Designer - Creative Agency (Hertford) Media IQ Recruitment Up to £42k basic, Hertfordshire / Hertford, Hertfordshire / Hertford, Hertfordshire
- Virgin Holidays launches digital Caribbean push
- Yahoo appoints Marc Bignell as head of trading for the EMEA region
- Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned for suggesting alcohol conquers boredom
- McCann picked to resurrect Homepride's Fred
- Radio Times: 50 years of Doctor Who covers
- McDonald's marks 40 years with charity ad