Unipart Group in hunt for ad agency
By Campaign staff, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 04 October 2012 10:20AM
Unipart Group, the logistics, supply and manufacturing company, has engaged AAR to assist it with its search for an advertising agency.
Agencies have been approached to pitch for a major brief to promote the breadth of Unipart Group's offering. The group's activities consist of warehousing, manufacturing, replacement parts and rail services for businesses and individual clients.
In October last year, Unipart Automotive appointed Nexus/H to handle its media and creative accounts in its first return to advertising since the 80s.
The agency, which won the account after a competitive pitch, was asked to relaunchthe company's 700-strong network of garages. Nexus/H created a radio, print and online campaign called "you'll find us better" that featured the voices of staff from Unipart Car Care Centres.
Unipart Group was created from the parts operation of British Leyland, and was privatised in 1987.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Senior Retail Space Analyst Pitch Consultants £35000 - £45000 per annum + car + benefits, Nottinghamshire
- Strategy Director Rare Selection Upto £90K + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Pimm's launches weather activated OOH campaign
- Managing director Paul Hayes to leave News UK after 15 years
- Tango returns to advertising after two years with off-brand TV ad
- Vizeum on alert as 21st Century Fox review includes £150m European media
- Why D&AD's first Black Pencil for Radio in 32 years is significant
- Procter & Gamble YouTube video banned